UX UI Designer for digital banking applications
We are looking for an experienced UX UI Designer.
Design visually appealing and user friendly (digital) interfaces for the new services of our mobile and online banking applications within the domain of Daily Banking.
As part of the Channel Design team, The UX UI designer helps designing the external and internal channels of the bank (web and mobile apps, advisors interfaces).
- Locatie: Brussels & Home office
- Startdate: 8 june
- Enddate: 6 months, with option to extend
- Avaliability: 100 %
- Experience: + 5 years
English: spoken and written is a must
- Sector: Finance
- In depth understanding of web technologies, HTML5.
- Proficient in industry-standard visual and graphic design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Working experience with industry-standard user experience and front-end development tools (e.g. Invision, Zeplin and Abstract)
- Experience with design systems
- Proven experience in translating high level needs and requirements into high-fidelity visuals.
- Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Proven and broad experience in process design (including requirement gathering, wireframing, prototyping, visual design)
- Familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
- Each CV must contain a link to the candidate’s portfolio
- Proven track of project experience in similar missions
- Experience in delivering projects following Agile / Scrum principles
- Preferred experience / exposure to web banking
- In depth understanding of native guidelines (Android material design / IOS human interface guidelines) is a plus.
- Participate to ideation and requirements gathering workshops
- Participate to regular design/development meetings
- Support the design of wireframes or design the wireframes
- Support the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes
- Design key screens for web / mobile
- Depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices/resolutions.
- Create and/or ensure the styling of the brand
- Consult, understand and reuse existing interactive and visual components
- Create new visual and interactive components when needed
- Ensure visual and UX consistency
- ‘Defend’ your design to management and other stakeholders within the organisation