Product Manager Entertainment
The ideal candidate has a strong background in (advertising) business development and adtech operations.
A deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and advertising technology industry is needed.
- Location: Home office & Mechelen
- Sector: Media
- Startdate: ASAP
- Enddate: 6 months (extendable)
- Availabilty: Full time
- Experoence: 5 – 7 years of relevant product management experience
- Languages: NL/EN
- Identify and bring together the capabilities required to develop, evangelize and monetize the advertising opportunities internally and across the complete video ecosystem.
- Conceptualize and build end to end advertising services & tools and manage associated revenue streams
- Analyze and evaluate M&A opportunities in this space.
- Identify and develop strategic & opportunistic revenue from client agencies, broadcasters, consumer brands.
- Support the advanced advertising team in developing their advertising & data services revenues, knowledge share strategy, insights and best practice.
Knowledge & Experience
The candidate will be a strategic, data services and marketing
professional with strong communications skills and solid experience from the
commercial data services sector – across media, finance or consumer.
- The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree, preference given to candidates with Masters level qualification in business or law.
- Deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and advertising technology industry is needed
- Experience in media research, measurement and insights is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in developing a data business with a successful track record in establishing and growing revenue streams.
- Combine strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial approach
- Strong executive presence and persuasive communications skills
- Experience managing complex internal and external relationships
Skills & abilities:
- Ability to think out of the box
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the detail
- Positive, win-win approach to doing business.
- Proactive planning and resource management
- Effective decision maker
- LinkedIn profile
- Your motivation