Program Manager Business
Hands-on Project manager, preferably with experience in Customer Experience programs.
- Locatie: Brussels & Home office
- Startdate: 1/09/2020
- Enddate: 31/01/2021
- Avaliability: 100 %
- Experience: + 3 years
- Sector: Finance
Customer Advocacy team is responsible for the bank wide NPS Program.
This program is strongly supported by the BNPPF Group and responds to the BNPPF Strategic Pillar ‘Customer obsessed’.
Given the maternity leave of one of the team members, replacement is needed from 1/9 until 31/01/2021
- Preparation, support, follow up go live of the new Customer Feedback Management Tool (Medallia) (= training pack preparation & briefings, reporting & data analysis, link with commercial teams in the bank agencies & with Medallia)
- Set up analysis of NPS results, make recommendations for the business teams, set up action plans and follow up
- Project management support in different Advocacy domains, such as NPS Economics, Employee Advocacy etc…
- Governance tasks: preparation to Steerco presentations & management meetings on the program
- Project management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good feeling for customer centric language
- Power Point : advanced level
- Project mgt in Customer Relations / Commercial / Service environment
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude
- Good Communication skills
- Capacity to interact with various departments & interpersonal skills (stakeholders mgt)
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance