Digital performance marketing manager
Integrated within the Marketing RPB Communications team that defines the communication strategy and ensures its deployment (planning, content, channels to use, editorial approach, …). The team works on campaigns and communication projects, but also measures and analyses the performance of the communication initiatives.
The team has a lot of stakeholders within Marketing and sales, depending on the projects.
- Locatie: Brussels & Home office
- Startdate: 1/07/2020
- Enddate: 31/12/2020
- Avaliability: 100 %
- Experience: + 5 years
English: Strong written and spoken communication skills
FR or Dutch: Native
- Sector: Finance
· Messages and call to action definition and choice of communication to activate (paid/owned)
· Build retargeting and targeting model between all digital channels (email, website, SEA, Programmatic, etc.)
· Build analysis pre and post campaign to measure efficiency of the campaigns.
· Define which data to use to improve targeting on paid and owned media, build audiences and identifications of target groups.
· Coordination of communication deliverables
· Digital campaign strategy
· Define objectives, KPI and performance plan for all media, create planning and budget overview in collaboration with Direct Sales and Digital advertising team.
Follow project with IT to integrate new functionalities on our channels to increase media and performance impact (opt-in tool, data management platform,…)
- Proven experience in project management & implementation of communication strategies within financial industry
- Strong organizational insight
- Digital campaigns (paid and owned media)
- Digital advertising (display, SEA, programmatic, social media)
- Performance marketing
- SEA/SEO/Programmatic advertising
- Data management platform
- Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) – strategic thinking
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Commercial awareness and customer-oriented, also affinity with upscale clientele
- Team spirit
- Management skills and the ability to motivate people
- Structured approach and goal-oriented
- Very strong analytical skills