Social media manager with excellent English
Join the social media team and grow the brand through the planning, development and delivery of engaging and relevant corporate brand content.
You will play a fundamental role in delivering upon our content and brand strategy by producing content that increases the brand image and develops social thought leadership.
- Locatie: Brussels & Home office
- Startdate: 1/07/2020
- Enddate: 31/12/2020
- Avaliability: 100 %
- Experience: + 3 years
English: Fluent or Native
Dutch or French: Fluent
- Sector: Finance
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
• Focus on business and brand content for the company pages and senior management profiles.
• Plan, create and deliver professional and engaging social content (post, long copy articles, video…) with a focus on LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Support and execute the social strategy, in line with the objectives and data insights.
• Identify and react timely to tactical opportunities.
• Establish reporting on all content produced in order to optimise content (ongoing learning).
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and source impactful content and ensure coherence throughout all touchpoints.
• Stay up-to-date with social media trends and make recommendations to increase the engagement of audiences.
Here’s what we expect:
• You’re a (near-)native English social media professional, with experience in an agency or in-house, delivering a content calendar and assets upon a content strategy. You have proven experience of managing social pages for brands and/or personal pages for senior management.
• You have a very good knowledge of platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
• You have strong copywriting and editing skills in English and have a good knowledge of either French or Dutch.
• You have a creative eye and are passionate about creating engaging brand content. You have a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and can take care of simple content creation yourself without having to involve the agency. You’ll also be able to constantly push our social pages to innovate with content through great creative ideas.
• You have experience with analytics software and metrics in order to drive the social media equity.
• You have the ability to establish an internal network with colleagues and stakeholders to create buy-in and consensus on social content.