Digital Media Manager
The Maffia and a lingerie brand in Ghent are looking for a Digital Media Manager.
As a digital media manager, you are responsible for strategizing, analysing, reporting and optimizing the digital paid media investments of the our company. By collaborating with and managing the media and data marketing agency, the main objective is to achieve the forecasted digital revenue targets against the best possible ROAS across the different stages of the funnel. Through continuous optimisations and with an eye for innovation, you keep our company on track as a digital media leader in the lingerie industry.
- Location: Ghent & remote
- Employed: ASAP
- Experience: Medior – Senior
- Availability: 80%-100%
- Languages: ENG ( Other languages are a plus.)
Your key responsilities include:
Paid Performance Media Strategy
- Developing the paid media performance strategy for digital media aligned with business goals & implementing the roadmap for digital media acceleration with the media agency
- Diversifying the online marketing mix (through research, benchmarking) and suggest new acquisition tactics.
- Being the digital media advisor for the marketing teams on digital awareness campaigns and gatekeeper of the integrated paid media plan across the funnel.
- Aligning with the Data & analytics specialists on the ideal anonymous data strategy, GMP Stack & CDP integration
- Aligning and coordinating with E-commerce Channel Managers (brand, retail and marketplaces) with regards to digital sales forecast & results.
- Developing growth scenarios per channel and market within the paid media-driven channels using the standard KPI’s.
Paid Performance Media Management
- Managing the digital campaign strategy, execution and reporting across all digital paid media disciplines (SEM, Display, Paid Social, Native Advertising, Programmatic, etc.) focusing on performance formats.
- Handling the daily management of the media agency.
- Measuring and analysing the effectiveness (KPIs) and ROAS/ROI of all performance activities.
- Further developing the paid media attribution model and roadmap for marketing mix modeling.
- Experience with managing media budgets of min. 1 mio.
- A strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are able to cooperate in teams in a cross functional & cross-department environment.
- You can work with 1 or multiple of the following tools/platforms:
- Google Analytics Universal & GA4
- Google Datastudio
- Google Ads
- Facebook Business Manager
- Feed management tool (e.g. Channable)
- Google Merchant Center
- Microsoft Bing
- Google 360 Suite: CM360, SA360, DV36
You must be logged in to post a comment.