Digital marketing specialist
The Maffia and a tech company are looking for a digital marketing specialist.
The goal of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to increase overall visibility of our digital presence
in the market.
The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver digital marketing programs
in line with the marketing strategy.
The digital marketing specialist is responsible for using digital channels to create customer journeys,
generate leads and build brand awareness. Digital channels include Company websites, Social
media, CRM and Marketing Automation, paid and organic search, Email marketing and blogs.
- Location: Mechelen and remote
- Employed: ASAP
- Experience: 4-5 years
- Availability: 60-80-100%
- Languages: ENG + FR/NL
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design and deliver marketing automation campaigns (customer journey, lead
generation…) in Salesforce and Pardot. Constantly evaluate processes and implement
measures to increase the marketing team and campaign goals efficiency (set-up of reports
• Manage paid search and SEO strategies and tactics in coordination with global
agency and with support of global HQ team.
• Management of digital touch points: content management for corporate website &
landing pages, implementation of paid social and paid search campaigns with external
agency, distribution of email campaigns and newsletters
• Manage the development and reporting of digital metrics, monitoring and tracking
social media and other digital marketing analytics, evaluate results of digital campaigns;
offer actionable insights based on campaign performance
• Presenting recommendations to marketing management and managing the implementation
• Strong Interfacing with Content management and marketing project management functions
• Regular interaction with the global marketing and with the digital marketing teams to ensure
global plans and digital frameworks are implemented locally
• Constantly come up and present new ideas based on market analysis and best practices
• 4-5 years experience in digital marketing
• solid understanding of paid ads and search engine optimisation
• Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze
and interpret data.
• Passionate about CRM Marketing (Salesforce), Marketing automation (Salesforce Pardot),
content management systems, Google Analytics
• Proficient in working with collaborative platforms (MS Teams, Monday.com…)
• Perfect fluency in English and in French and/or Dutch.