The Maffia and a company in the Insurance sector are looking for a talented data analyst. We are looking for a flexible and solution driven candidate with strong knowledge of data analysis techniques and tools.
- Location: Brussels centre (Min. 2 days/week) & remote
- Availability: 80 – 100%
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: 12 months (Extention is possible)
- Languages: English, Dutch and French
- Experience: +2y
- Work with stakeholders in the claims department to understand their needs and translate them into specific analytical requirements.
- Design, develop, and implement solutions for data analysis and modeling, using both internal and external data sources.
- Identify and communicate insights from data analysis to support decision-making and problem-solving activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve data-related issues.
- Continuously monitor data quality and accuracy, and proactively identify and resolve data discrepancies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to optimize marketing campaigns. This will involve analyzing customer data, market trends, and campaign performance to identify opportunities for improving engagement and conversion rates. Techniques like A/B testing, customer segmentation, and predictive modeling may be utilized.
- Analyzing data to identify subscription patterns, preferences, and behaviors that impact sales & marketing strategies. This analysis will support the Marketing team in making data-driven decisions for targeted campaigns, personalized content, and identifying opportunities for enhancing customer & broker experience.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses related to various aspects of marketing. This could include studying the impact of new marketing channels, analyzing the effectiveness of different types of marketing content, and exploring the implications of market changes or new consumer trends on marketing strategies.
- Estimation skills & techniques.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience in implementation of project with data impact.
- Experience with statistical modeling, machine learning, and data visualization.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, manage multiple priorities, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to understand and communicate business needs and requirements.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis techniques and tools, such as SQL, PBI, R, and Python (SAS is a plus).