Product Brand Marketing Manager
As Go-To-Market Manager for our “Entertainment Platforms” tribe, your principal focus is to grow & monetize our TV value proposition, in order to drive the number of users and # hours watched/enjoyed/engaged.
You also contribute to the development of a best-in-class TV platform, and you think of how to guide and inspire our customers to get the max out of their TV experience.
It will be your mission to translate platform-features into compelling benefits for the market and think of how to bring them to our customers.
- Location: Mechelen
- Sector: Media
- Startdate: ASAP
- Einddate: 3 months (extendable)
- Availabilty: Full time
- Experience: + 5 years
- Languages: NL/EN
Your biggest challenges:
- Your goal is to develop, together with product management, a vision on what it takes to bring our ‘TV platform experience’ to the next level. Ultimately, this will contribute to a roadmap & framework for the entire tribe
- Based on research & existing data, you build a good knowledge and deep understanding of customer needs in the TV platform area, and you translate this into relevant and actionable insights
- You develop a Go-to-Market approach for the various TV-platform features and think of how they come together in a bigger story. You make plans on how to present/ communicate them to our customers and the sales channels
- You are in the driver seat of bringing the GTM plan with all its activities to live, in close cooperation with other departments (Marcom, Product mgmt, Finance, IT, Sales & care operations, technicians, IT, Engineering,…)
- You monitor and analyze the performance of our TV platform(s) in the market and based on that, you formulate recommendations for adjustments in terms of adaptations on offers, promotions, processes or positioning
- You examine and assess the marketing strategies of the competition in this domain or similar and/ or best in class industries (their special offers, promotions and communication) and align our own strategy with it
Who you are:
- You have a master’s degree in applied economic science / business economics / communication sciences/ MBA or equivalent due to experience, and a passion for marketing
- You have a solid all-round experience in Go-To-Market marketing, Brand/ Product Management or Consultancy projects in similar areas, min 5-7 years.
- You are strong in conceptual thinking, scenario building, strategic decision making and value & benefit thinking. Experience within the entertainment industry is a plus, but not a must.
- A first experience in positioning marketing and a strength in storytelling is a ‘plus’ for this role
- You have experience with integrated marketing campaigns (above and below media mix, including a solid knowledge of the digital elements of your communication mix)
- You have a result-oriented mindset and a hands-on goal getter attitude. You move things forward and get things done
- You are familiar with common research techniques
- You are a real team player who also gets results by his/her own efforts
- You take ownership of your projects and can act as a ‘go-to’ person
- You combine strong analytical skills with a creative and positive mind
- You are a strong and convincing communicator and you know how to deal with a multitude of stakeholders on different hierarchical levels
- You have a consulting or marketing background. No deep technological of telco experience is required.
- Languages: Native NL speaker, with a good knowledge of FR & ENG, both spoken and written
Send these things to email@example.com
- LinkedIn profile
- Your motivation